- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Does WebCenter Content supports transactions?
from what I have managed to read, there are a few ways to integrate with WebCenter Content when working with Java:
Though, no matter how much I searched about transactions in WebCenter Content, I can not find that any of the mentioned integration ways actually supports transactions.
- Check in the document
- Execute custom logic in the code
- If custom logic fails, revert the document check in
Maybe an exception:
- WebLogic does support SOAP Atomic Transactions
- GenericSOAP endpoint in Enterprise Manager, out of the box, has configuration that would indicate it supports transaction:
Atomic Transaction Flow Option: Supports Atomic Transaction Version: Default
I have run into some problems trying to run it in a transaction, but that is a matter for another post.
A general question, does any way of WebCenter Content integration supports transactions in an context mentioned above?