- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.5K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Error Deploying Composite: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/integration/platform/common/MDSSes
i had a problem after the upgrade of SOA component from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199.
I have the exact symptom of the article below:
Error Deploying Composite: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oracle/integration/platform/common/MDSSessionBuilder (Doc ID 2057695.1)
I already opened a dicussion on the SOA comunity, but i have a question about the point 1 of the solution (see below): how can i restore the SOA to the version 188.8.131.52?
Please resolve this issue as follows.
1) Restore the SOA 184.108.40.206.0 environment.
2) Install OHS 220.127.116.11.0 in a separate Fusion Middleware Home.
Thanks in advance,