• 2,252,934 Discussions
  • 7,874,951 Comments

Discussions

Error deploying composite

rmunene
rmunene Member Posts: 61 Blue Ribbon
edited Feb 9, 2018 6:23AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hi,

I have a sar file which I have exported to jdeveloper. Since it was initially deployed on a dev instance, I have tried to deploy it from jdeveloper and from enterprise manager console on a test environment but it keeps failing. What do I need to do to make it deployable?

Deploying on partition "default" of "/Domain_TST_domain/TST_domain/SOACluster" ...

Deploying on "/Domain_TST_domain/TST_domain/SOACluster" failed!

There was an error deploying the composite on soa_server2: Timed out waiting for operation to complete..

Deploying on partition "default" of "/Domain_TST_domain/TST_domain/SOACluster"

Below is a link to the composite & configuration plan file

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gkw3z8p068esmv2/sca_svcIfmisToEPromisExp.jar?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fg7amybm5gnluc9/PROD_svcIfmisToEPromisExp_cfgplan.xml?dl=0

Regards

Ps. I'm a SOA noob.

Tagged:

Answers

• vladodias
    vladodias Member Posts: 2,283 Gold Trophy
    edited Feb 6, 2018 8:53PM

Hi,

Are you able to deploy to TEST using EM (not JDEV) and without using a configuration plan?'

Cheers,

Vlad

• rmunene
    edited Feb 7, 2018 1:01AM

No. Deployment from em still fails without the configuration plan.

• vladodias
    vladodias Member Posts: 2,283 Gold Trophy
    edited Feb 7, 2018 1:20AM

Well, if the same package deploys ok in DEV using EM and using the same procedure, then the problem doesn't seem to be the package, it can be some configuration on your TEST environment. You should start looking into the diagnostic logs of the SOA server.

Cheers,

Vlad

rmunene
  • rmunene
    edited Feb 7, 2018 1:44AM

If you don't mind, kindly help look into the diagnostic files for anything that could be causing this issue.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2mgij7fh6ubi07q/diag_logs.zip?dl=0

Thanks.

rmunene

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Feb 7, 2018 2:17AM

Hi,

In the diagnostics.logs I see many nullpointer exceptions relating to "

activity manager, Cannot deserialize scope data.[[

The process domain is unable to deserialize the scope data for instance "62255" from its binary representation; the exception reported is: .

An exception was thrown from the underlying serialization subsystem.

Contact Oracle Support Services. Provide the error message, the composite source, and the exception stack trace in the log files (with the logging level set to debug mode).

"

Unfortunately I can't find any doc on this.

In the composite I see the following reference with ui:wsdlLocation: http://192.168.2.160:7003/soa-infra/services/default/svcNTNotificationFramework!1.0/WSDLs/NTNotificationProcess.wsdl

And the following ws.binding location: http://192.168.203.160:7003/soa-infra/services/default/svcNTNotificationFramework/ntnotificationprocess_client_ep?WSDL

I would expect these either the same, or the first refering to a MDS (oramds:/apps/...) location. But the ui:wsdlLocation must exist at deploy/startup time. The ws.binding location must be resolvable at runtime.

In the config-plan, apparently the binding location is replaced by: http://192.168.203.160:7003/soa-infra/services/default/svcNTNotificationFramework/ntnotificationprocess_client_ep?WSDL, but this is the same as in the composite. Assuming that  the one in the composite refers to the dev environment, I gues that the one in the config plan should refer to the corresponding Test reference.

But it is the one in the ui:wsdlLocation that should exist at deploy time. Could you check this first? Are they correct, and are they referable from the test environment? The dev environment may be in another subnet then the test env, causing that dev url's aren't reachable from test.

By the way, it's peculiar you have IP addresses in your URL's...

Regards,

Martien

rmunene
  • Martien van den Akker
    edited Feb 7, 2018 2:44AM

By the way, forgot to mention: Did you also update the ftp adapter to configure the outbound connection pools: eis/Ftp/FtpAdapter_eBiz and eis/ftp/EpromisIn ?

Regards,
    Martien

rmunene
  • rmunene
    edited Feb 7, 2018 8:47AM

Yes I have both connection pools configured

• rmunene
    edited Feb 8, 2018 9:33AM

Hi,

Unfortunately Oracle support is not available for reasons beyond my knowledge.

And you're right about this error log which is preventing the deployment on the test server.

There was an error deploying the composite on soa_server1: Operation failed - Member(Id=3, Timestamp=2018-02-08 15:50:18.479, Address=192.168.2.163:59747, MachineId=62284, Location=site:treasury.go.ke,machine:soa1,process:1804,member:soa_server1, Role=SOACluster):Error while validating JCA Reference Binding meta data during composite deployment. : JCA deployment validation errors for 'Adapters/erNotificationDB_db.jca'

; .  Please see the server diagnostic logs on soa_server1 for details.

I have deployed both composites on the dev but with a different revision # and partition and it was successful.

About the IP's, most of the configs were done by a different team.

Thank you

• Martien van den Akker
    edited Feb 9, 2018 6:23AM

Hi,

I gues that 'Adapters/erNotificationDB_db.jca' comes from the 'svcNTNotificationFramework' composite?

You first should resolve that one. Check the soa_server1-diagnostic.log for details. But apparently this is a database adapter, so review the eis/DB/??? JNDI, the datasource it is refering, etc. If it is an xa datasource, check if the outbound connection pool has the datasource entered in the xADatasource property, and if it is a plain (non-XA) datasource, make sure it is registered in the datasource property.

Since you apparently have direct references between the composites, there is interdepency. You can solve that using the MDS, by registering the abstract wsdl of the 'svcNTNotificationFramework' in the MDS and reference it in the imports and the ui:wsdlLocation through an oramds:/apps/... reference. This is a recommended approach.

Regards,

Martien

rmunene
This discussion has been closed.