• 2,266,678 Discussions
  • 7,911,723 Comments

Discussions

Browser Issues with PBCS

Robert Angel
Robert Angel Member Posts: 4,535 Bronze Crown
edited Feb 14, 2018 9:52AM in Planning and Budgeting

Hi,

oracle announced an out of hours maintenance slot over the weekend and since then we have been having intermittent issues with PBCS with various browsers.

I have been unable to get firefox to log in at all, all I get is an invalid XML message for both the cloud log in and going straight to the prod / test log in.

Anyone else experiencing this and have any tips?

--edit 13:02 10:07 GMT to clarify kind of issues

To illustrate; -

users using simplified interface now find forms that 'bomb' out on changing page members - works fine in java version but that won't be an option soon(!)

random flashes into simplified interface when not using simplified interface

search selectors being flakey again in simplified interface

thanks,

Robert.

Tagged:
Dan Gagnon

Answers

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Feb 13, 2018 5:00AM

I am logged in with Firefox directly to the application and I tested through my services ok, have you tried deleting the cache/cookies in Firefox to make sure it is a clean login.

pastedImage_0.png

Cheers

John

Robert Angel
  • Robert Angel
    edited Feb 13, 2018 5:04AM

Thanks John, I tried the cache / cookies first, but say that I had a partial load that needed completing, so this may be my issue, I say may as I need to reboot as now firefox won't start at all.

• Robert Angel
    edited Feb 14, 2018 9:52AM

FYI for others who may have also suffered similar weird issues - Oracle declared unplanned outage for the day I was experiencing this; Tuesday, February 13,
    2018 10:07 PM GMT; so due credit for letting the service wholly go down, minus points for failing to communicate to the customer at the time of the problems....

Dan Gagnon
This discussion has been closed.