Forum Stats

• 3,733,308 Users
  • 2,246,743 Discussions
  • 7,856,654 Comments

Discussions

How can i setup ccproxy for oracle ecommerce cloud. I need help figuring out the proxy switching par

3666503 Member Posts: 1
edited March 2020 in Developer Solutions

I am having trouble setting up the rerouting of the browser request to the port that ccproxy is listening on. Is there any videos on the setup of this? I have already read the developer guide on this. It is very broad.

ptolbertMiguel Soares

Answers

• dnoel
    dnoel Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2018

I performed the following steps on Windows using Chrome.

Installed openssl from WinGNU http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/openssl.htm

Added "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin" to system PATH variable.

Added system variable "OPENSSL_CONF" with value of "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\share\openssl.cnf"

Opened a command prompt with Admin Rights, "cd" to ".ccc" folder of my export

Executed the following one time (replacing ccstore-xxxx with your value):

openssl genrsa -out ./ccproxy-root-ca.key.pem 2048

openssl req -x509 -new -nodes -key ccproxy-root-ca.key.pem -days 1024 -out ./ccproxy-private-root-ca.crt.pem -subj "/C=US/O=ACME Certificates/CN=ccstore-xxxx.oracleoutsourcing.com"

certutil -addstore -enterprise -f "Root" ccproxy-private-root-ca.crt.pem

Now you can start the proxy server (again replacing xxxx with your value):

ccproxy -v -n https://ccstore-xxxx.oracleoutsourcing.com

Next I installed "Switchy Omega" Chrome extension and configured the following proxy:

pastedImage_2.png

Then I setup an autoswitch rule that looks thus:

pastedImage_3.png

Next select either OCC Proxy or auto switch from the Switchy Omega extension icon:

pastedImage_6.png

Finally visit (replace xxxx) https://ccstore-xxxx.oracleoutsourcing.com/

You'll know the connection is successful when the Command Prompt running the proxy starts logging various output when you attempt the connection.

ptolbert
    3817069 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2020

When performing the above, I receive the following error in Chrome:

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ccstore-****.oracleoutsourcing.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID

ccstore-****.oracleoutsourcing.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to ccstore-****.oracleoutsourcing.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be ccstore-****.oracleoutsourcing.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit ccstore-****.oracleoutsourcing.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

• EWilkinson
    EWilkinson Member Posts: 1

Run ccproxy first, then open chrome in an incognito window and navigate to the URL. You will still see the ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID, but should have the option to "proceed anyway". If you navigate to the page before starting ccproxy, it will show this HSTS error without the "proceed anyway" option.