- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 66 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Exporting to xml, particularly an Oracle Reports XML.
I have many many reports and want to export them to .xml so they can be consumed by Oracle Reports. Does anyone here have experience doing this?
I tried the command:
dis51usr.exe /batch /connect <connect string> /opendb <database> /export rdf <sheetname>.xml
However, this created an export file but the export file was empty. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?