- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Exporting to xml, particularly an Oracle Reports XML.
I have many many reports and want to export them to .xml so they can be consumed by Oracle Reports. Does anyone here have experience doing this?
I tried the command:
dis51usr.exe /batch /connect <connect string> /opendb <database> /export rdf <sheetname>.xml
However, this created an export file but the export file was empty. Do you know what I might be doing wrong?