Forum Stats

• 3,814,696 Users
  • 2,258,899 Discussions
  • 7,892,808 Comments

Discussions

Discoverer Desktop: Colorformat for Summationlines in Crossreference Table Layout

LPNO
LPNO Member Posts: 128 Blue Ribbon
edited Mar 27, 2018 7:40AM in Discoverer

Publishing a turnover report with a crossreference table layout, I'd like to format the summation lines. I can colormark the attribute lines, but I can't find the way to do this for the summational data lines.

Turnover_Missing Summation Data Formats.PNG

I colored the summation lines  manually by a yellow marked, to hilight the point I'm missing.

How can I do that?

kind regards LPNO

Answers

• sbeck-Oracle
    sbeck-Oracle Member Posts: 116 Employee
    edited Mar 27, 2018 7:40AM

It is not recommended to use Discoverer Desktop.  Oracle's previous statement of direction was toward the Web editions (Plus and Viewer).  To that end there has been little change made to Desktop since the 4.1 release.  Several features are present in Plus that are not in Desktop.  Example:  Worksheet Properties. 
    Anyway, you can format the Heading or the Data, the Text or the Background.  I assume you wish to format the background.
    You add formatting to the Total during the creation (or edit) of the Total.  In Plus you use Tools / Totals...  Edit the total you wish to highlight.  You will see Format Heading and Format Data buttons on the right side of wizard under the Label.  Click on the Format Data... button.  Click on the Background button under Color and select the desired color.
    In Desktop, Tools / Totals... edit the desired total.  Click on the Format button at the bottom.  Click on the Background tab at the top.  Choose your color.

Regards,
    Sharon

This discussion has been closed.