Forum Stats

• 3,824,768 Users
  • 2,260,416 Discussions
  • 7,896,309 Comments

Discussions

error to maintain a cube in the awm with 3 dimensions, error- (The number of load errors exceeded th

31671939-4957-494d-a171-43b25413c75d
edited Apr 10, 2018 9:37AM in OLAP

Hi,

I am trying to maintain a cube with 3 dimensions but I got an error which is as below:

INI: error creating a definition manager, Generic at TxsOqConnection::generic<BuildProcess>INI: XOQ-01601: error while loading data for Cube Dimension "OLAPTRAIN_S4483113.PRODUCT" into the analytic workspace, Generic at TxsOqStdFormCommand::r12LoadDimINI: ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 1

ORA-35571: The maximum number of load errors has occurred. No changes from this step were committed to the database.

, Generic at xsoqstdf.cpp

- I think the below script is the solution but I am not sure is this right or not?

- Secondly, I do not know where to execute the script (in the SQL Developer, or in the AWM)? and how?

SELECT DISTINCT /*+  bypass_recursive_check */    T82."ITEM_KEY" ALIAS_1,    T82."ITEM_KEY" ALIAS_2,    T82."ITEM_NAME" ALIAS_3,    T82."ITEM_SHORT_DESC" ALIAS_4,    RTRIM((CASE     WHEN (T82."SUBTYPE_KEY" IS NOT NULL)     THEN TO_CHAR(T82."SUBTYPE_KEY", 'TM', 'NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS=''.,''')     WHEN (T82."TYPE_KEY" IS NOT NULL) THEN TO_CHAR(T82."TYPE_KEY", 'TM', 'NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS=''.,''')     WHEN (T82."CATEGORY_KEY" IS NOT NULL) THEN TO_CHAR(T82."CATEGORY_KEY", 'TM', 'NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS=''.,''')     WHEN (T82."DEPARTMENT_KEY" IS NOT NULL) THEN TO_CHAR(T82."DEPARTMENT_KEY", 'TM', 'NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS=''.,''')     WHEN ('ALL_PRODUCTS' IS NOT NULL)     THEN TO_CHAR('ALL_PRODUCTS')     ELSE NULL END) )  ALIAS_5  FROM OLAPTRAIN_S4483113."PRODUCTS" T82  WHERE (T82."ITEM_KEY" IS NOT NULL) ORDER BY    1 ASC NULLS LAST ,    5 ASC NULLS LAST

Looking forward your urgent support and help.

Regards,

Badr

Answers

• Ken Chin OLAP Option-Oracle
    Ken Chin OLAP Option-Oracle Member Posts: 133 Employee
    edited Apr 10, 2018 9:37AM

Hi Badr,

You may want to try increasing the number maintenance load errors that are logged before the maintenance step returns a failure error.  This will allow the maintenance steps to complete with errors logged.

To do this, select the AWM Tools - Configuration menu item and set the "Maximum Number of Errors Logged Per Maintenance Step" to a very high number.  The default is 100 records.

See below:

pastedImage_0.png

The help for this field is:

Maximum Number of Errors Logged Per Maintenance Step

The maximum number of records that can be written to the Rejected Records Log or the Dimension Compile Log in a single maintenance run before it fails with an error. A value of 0 turns off both logs. The default is 100 records.

Hope this helps,

Ken Chin

This discussion has been closed.