- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
How to repair damaged system datafile without backup
I just want to ask a general question and listen from gurus's advice and input.
I have one 12cR2 Non-PDB in development environment, when I plugged it itno CDB. I am careless to use wrong PDB name. But Non-PDB xml file contains the right data. Then I found that error. I did:
1. alter pluggable database dbname close immediate;
2. alter pluggable database unplug into '/tmp/12cNonPDB_dbname.xml';
3. drop pluggable database dbname keep datafiles;
Then I logged into Non-PDB to startup and tried to re-generate the plug-in xml file.
At this time, this Non-PDB cannot be started up with system file cannot be verified and damaged. I didn't make any backup for this Non-PDB database and tried many ways to fix the error to re-start this Non-PDB without success.
Under this circumstance, what is your advice to repair this damaged system file and restart the Non-PDB database. Thanks for your input.