Forum Stats

• 3,825,902 Users
  • 2,260,573 Discussions
  • 7,896,727 Comments

Discussions

Error Enable Materialized View Refresh of the Cube

3502858 Member Posts: 2
edited May 13, 2018 9:37AM in OLAP

I have a column in my fact table with data type Number(30,3)

in the "implementation details" tab of my measure, "Detect Data Type" is selected

in the "storage" tab of my cube "use compression" is selected and "data taype" is "Number" with no precision and no scale specified

when I check "Enable materialized view refresh of the cube", Refresh Method :force , Refresh Mode : on Demand , Constraints : trusted and "Enable query rewite" not checked and press apply , I get this error : ORA-30352: inconsistent numeric precision or string length

when I Specify Precision (30) and Scale (3) in the "Storage tab" then  get this error : XOQ-01992: The OLAP DML data type cube storage qualifications "NUMBER(30,  3)" in cube "My_CUBE" are incompatible with materialized views.

When I unckeck "Detect Data Type" of my measure and set it to Number(30,3) but not specify precision and scale in Storage tab , again "ORA-30352: inconsistent numeric precision or string length"

and when I specify Precision (30) and Scale (3) in both measure implementation detail and storage tab again : XOQ-01992: The OLAP DML data type cube storage qualifications "NUMBER(30,  3)" in cube "My_CUBE" are incompatible with materialized views.

how can I solve this ?

thnks

Best Answer

Answers

This discussion has been closed.