- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.5K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
PaaS Cloud - local Server(FTP) File Transfer
We have got a requirement where the user wants the data file to get placed to a FTP location from the Custom PaaS application developed in JCS-SX and also read data from a FTP server to DBCS tables on daily basis.
Are there any possible ways of achieving this file transfer from a local FTP server to PAAS Cloud. Or any alternate ways of doing??
Please help me.