- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Global Type declaration/definition of name - Error
I'm facing an error today after I change my xsd putting more elements on it.
I already know the problem, it's known problem:
My question is: Where does JDeveloper keep the reference to the server "aceite:8080"? I want to change to another server.
I'm gonna keep the two references the same but not in this server.
Thanks in advance!