- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 68 Insurance
- 536.9K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Value of SNAPSHOT_TIME in DBA_PDB_SNAPSHOTS
The 18c documentation says that DBA_PDB_SNAPSHOTS.SNAPSHOT_TIME is a timestamp (in the description)
However, the actual datatype is NUMBER.
So my question is - is there any way to convert this number into a date or timestamp value?
This discussion has been closed.