[Update] BI Publisher Catalog Permissions can't be clicked for some reports — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,702,306 Users
  • 2,239,629 Discussions
  • 7,835,899 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Update] BI Publisher Catalog Permissions can't be clicked for some reports

Hi all,

I have an Oracle BI Publisher (12.2.1.2.0) environment in Windows x64 bit.

Currently, I'm encountered an issue where I could not click "Permissions" in the catalog. The weird thing is this issue happened for some of the reports only.

Any idea what could have happened?

Any hint would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Update: It's not exactly I could not click the "Permission", but it doesn't pop out when I click. Sorry for the confusion.

NOTE: My previous post has been moved under BI Publisher, but seems like BI Publisher is not accessible anymore thus can't do anything.

Please send me an email: [email protected] if you have any comment or workaround, I will be very happy to hear it from you. I will reply to you. Thank you!

Thomas Dodds

Answers

• SonPat99SonPat99 Posts: 238 Red Ribbon
    edited June 2018

Hi,

Is the login-user the owner of the catalog object?

If no, please try to take the ownership and then try to set the permission.

Also, if there is an option to get the Admin user, please try from that user as well.

• Christian BergChristian Berg Managing Director Posts: 9,359 Gold Crown
    edited June 2018
    3722758 wrote:Please send me an email: [email protected] if you have any comment or workaround, I will be very happy to hear it from you. I will reply to you. Thank you!

No. Answers stay in the forum. Taking things offline does not help anyone but you so basically goes against the spirit and the whole point of a community based on participation.

Thomas Dodds
This discussion has been closed.