- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 66 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Change in subject of Notification template does not reflect when notification gets triggered
We are facing this issue while testing a couple of notifications which use an existing event. The notifications are triggered via a scheduled job.
The notification gets triggered for the very first time as per defined template. However when we modify the subject in the template, either of the below things happen:
1. The notification which gets trigered shows the previous subject line as is.
2. The notification template becomes non existent. There is no error observed, but the email is not received.
We are not sure if this is a bug or default behavior. But we need to have a solution because there are chances the subject lines will be different in production environments.
Any suggestions are welcome.