- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
How to configure the ZFS appliance with an Exadata OVM
I am looking for a documentation explaining the creation of a share nfs with an ovm server under Exadata and a ZFS appliance. My problem is establishing the connection between the OVM server and the ZFS appliance.
At the ovm server level I have 4 infiniband interfaces:
- 2 for communication with the storage server (stib0 @ ib0 & stib0 @ ib1)
- 2 other than I use for communication with the ZFS (clib1 @ ib1 & clib1 @ ib0).
On each infiniband interface there are configured keys but at the interface level of the zfs in the interface definition I can only set ffff. Is this normal?