Forum Stats

• 3,815,486 Users
  • 2,259,041 Discussions
  • 7,893,135 Comments

Discussions

[EDQ-02701] EventLogManager: User not found for id

Hi All,

I'm facing below error while running batches in EDQ. Error log is below :-

SEVERE: 18-Jul-2018 06:45:22: [EDQ-02701] EventLogManager: User not found for id  1,073,742,460

SEVERE: 18-Jul-2018 06:45:22: [EDQ-02701] EventLogManager: User not found for id  1,073,742,4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did checked the Knowledge base in Oracle community which provide below solution:-

1. In the "login.properties" file, locate the following line :

lv.ldap.prof.defaultusergroup = [Group1]

2. Change the "[Group1]" value to be the group that contains the required users:

lv.ldap.prof.defaultusergroup = [CorrectGroup]

The "[CorrectGroup]" value here will be the correct group that is to be mapped to the corresponding AD group.

3. Re-try the login.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I checked the entries for Point-1 in login.properties file at our end and the same is under:

ldap.prof.defaultusergroup      = xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-all_users

In our case the newly created system user belongs to xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-OEDQ-Admin user group.

Can someone please let me know in case there is any mismatch or discrepancy in above.

Many Thanks

Prakhar Sharma

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.