- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 65 Insurance
- 536.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.4K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Endeca to check for existence of Advanced Rule property in Nmrf
Hi Endeca users,
I can't find an example of testing for the existence of an Advanced Rule property in a conditional component of Nmrf.
Sorry if I don't use the correct jargon, I don't normally work closely with Endeca.
I want something like this, but I know it doesn't work.
That is to say :-
* A rule should fire if it is Active and the Advanced Rule property "testgroup" equals "a".
* A rule should fire if it is Active and it doesn't have the Advanced Rule property called "testgroup" or it is empty.
* A rule should not fire if it is not Active.
* A rule should not fire if it is Active but the Advanced Rule property "testgroup" does not equal "a".
Can someone please give me an example that works.