- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Oracle BPM - How to achieve sampling on activities
I have a requirement where only a certain percentage of instances should flow to a User activity in BPM. This should be a configurable parameter.
How can I do this in BPM?
Use Case: Certain percentage of tasks will flow to quality check. If the sampling value is set at 50% every second case will move to quality check.