- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Optimizing OPA Rulebase
Couple of questions with regards to optimizing rules and improving performance in OPA.
- Which of the below is the effective way to write a rule in OPA in terms of performance as well as maintenance?
- Writing rule as Option #1 reduces the rule count in the rulebase. Does this help with optimizing the rules?
Does the XML Tree Structure (depth of the tree OR number of child nodes) affect the performance of the OPA rulebase?