• 2,251,647 Discussions
  • 7,870,989 Comments

Discussions

Attach security to BPEL WS

Piero Mestici
Piero Mestici Member Posts: 76 Blue Ribbon

Hallo,

I am working with SOA 12c (12.2.1.0).

I developer a webservice ( one way) in bpel. I want to add authorization policy following

Mark's Blog: Apply Authorization Policy to SOA Composite

When I try to execute the following Capture22.PNG in my jdeveloper, in the pop up  I do not have the Configure WS-Policies .

This is how it looks to me.

pastedImage_2.png

Can someone support me to understand what I need to do to get in the menu Configure WS-Policies.

Regards

Answers

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Sep 12, 2018 8:53AM

Hi,

If you navigate to Menu->Tools->Preference->Node: 'WS Policy Store', what does it say? Is the File Store Selected, or App Server Connection?

If File Store, check the Default Location, it should be the 'DefaultDomain\store\gmds' folder within the JDeveloper 12.2.1.3 user profile. CHeck if this folder exist.

You could try to use the App Server Connection and then select the connection to the weblogic where you did the configuration as described earlier in the blog.

Regards,
    Martien

• Piero Mestici
    Piero Mestici Member Posts: 76 Blue Ribbon
    edited Sep 12, 2018 9:19AM

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the fast reply.

"File Store" is selected and the folder exists. Inside there are 2 folders mds-soa and owsm.

There are a lot of policy files.

I changed to App Server connection , preconfigured with the integrated server.

Restarted Jdeveloper and server, but the Configure WS-Policies is not present.

Any other idea?

This discussion has been closed.