- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
JMS message not deleted after replytoSuccess
We have implemented guaranteed delivery SOA BPEL Composite using the replyfault and replytosuccess to JMS .
On few rare occasions , we had instances where the message from JMS queue was again processed [ 1 more time ] even after replytosuccess message returned .
How can we avoid this duplicate instance invocation ?