Oracle B2B - 850 Document, can we directly output a flat file which would be readable by Program- IN — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,708,962 Users
  • 2,241,166 Discussions
  • 7,840,723 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oracle B2B - 850 Document, can we directly output a flat file which would be readable by Program- IN

32051163205116 Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Integration - B2B

Hi Team,

Is there a way to achieve the below using Oracle B2B (without need of SOA for transform)

The requirement is to receive a 850 Document (Orders), can we directly output a flat file which would be readable by Program- IN: Purchase Orders (850/ORDERS) rather than outputting a XML and later translating in SOA to a flat file to be read by the E-commerce program IN: Purchase Orders (850/ORDERS).

Thanks,

Regards,

Ripu

Ingale, Keshav

Answers

• Dheeraj Kumar M at AccentureDheeraj Kumar M at Accenture Posts: 128 Red Ribbon
    edited December 2018

In B2B agreement, just "uncheck" translate checkbox and deploy, it will not convert to XML and you can get the same payload that is received from partner

Regards,

Dheeraj

• User_LPL48User_LPL48 Posts: 6 Red Ribbon
    edited December 2018

Dude, I think you are talking about transforming without using a transform..I assume you are using a standard X12 850 or EDIFACT ORDERS File and wish to translate it to a Positional Flat file.
    I do not know of any other method that using B2B adapters at either end and using their respective schemas and translating the output.
    For a very high level approach , it would be something like this.
    IN_B2B ==> BPEL(Recieve, XSLT, Invoke ) ==>Out_B2B

Let me know for further help.

Regards

Gaurav

Ingale, Keshav