- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Can't extract a HTTP header using BPEL process in SOA Suite 12.1.3
I've been following a procedure to enable me to extract a HTTP header (a cookie to be specific) using a BPEL process. However, when I inspect the cookie following the extraction the value is always NULL.
The process I have followed is as follows:
1. I've added the following a property to the <service><binding.ws> section of the endpoint I wish to extract the cookie from and set it to the Header name: Set-Cookie
<service name="SetAuthUser1a" ui:wsdlLocation="WSDLs/SetAuthUser1a.wsdl">
<property name="weblogic.wsee.wsat.transaction.flowOption" type="xs:string" many="false">NEVER</property>
2. I have created a variable in the BPEL process to hold this extracted cookie.
<variable name="cookieVar" type="xsd:string">
3. I have then added the following section to the <receive> section of the BPEL process.
<bpelx:fromProperty name="Set-Cookie" variable="cookieVar"></bpelx:fromProperty>
However, this does not work. Is there a bug in SOA Suite 12.1.3 regarding header extraction in a BPEL process?