- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
BPM Infinite Loop
I have configured BPM - OAM SSO. We have 2 LDAP Providers (AD and OUD).
Both providers exist in WLS and virtualize is enabled for BPM from EM and from jps-config.xml according to document: How to use sAMAccountName or other attributes as the principal name in BPM 12.2.1.x? (Doc ID 2164746.1)
Customer has a custom portal that is integrated with OAM SSO as well. In this portal BPM workspace is loaded as iframe.
We are following the steps below:
- Login to the Custom Portal
- Open a new tab and go to /bpm/workspace
- SSO works fine
- Got to the Portal's tab and refresh the page
- Go back to the BPM workspace tab and refresh the page
- BPM falls into infinite loop to login.jspx page
If we follow the same steps but instead of the Custom Portal, we login to another application that is integrates with SSO. (For example OIM), we are not facing this issue.
Thank you in advance.