Forum Stats

• 3,757,022 Users
  • 2,251,184 Discussions
  • 7,869,692 Comments

Discussions

Call port.checkInUniversal throws The SOAP request is invalid. The required node 'Envelope' is missi

3914966 Member Posts: 1
edited Mar 21, 2019 4:48AM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hello,

I need to checkin a file and everything works fine when I execute the method outside the container (wildfly 14) but when making the call from a deployed application I have the following exception:

javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: The SOAP request is invalid. The required node 'Envelope' is missing.

at org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsClientProxy.invoke(JaxWsClientProxy.java:161)

at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy143.checkInUniversal(Unknown Source)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.impl.DocumentoServiceImpl.registrarDocumentoUCM(DocumentoServiceImpl.java:191)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.impl.DocumentoServiceImpl.registrarDocumentoSolicitud(DocumentoServiceImpl.java:77)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.AbstractBeanInstance.invoke(AbstractBeanInstance.java:38)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ProxyMethodHandler.invoke(ProxyMethodHandler.java:106)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.IDocumentoService$498095119$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.registrarDocumentoSolicitud(Unknown Source)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.impl.RegistroSolicitudServiceImpl.registrarSolicitud(RegistroSolicitudServiceImpl.java:111)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.impl.RegistroSolicitudServiceImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.registrarSolicitud$$super(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.TerminalAroundInvokeInvocationContext.proceedInternal(TerminalAroundInvokeInvocationContext.java:51)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.AroundInvokeInvocationContext.proceed(AroundInvokeInvocationContext.java:78)

at com.arjuna.ats.jta.cdi.transactional.TransactionalInterceptorBase.invokeInOurTx(TransactionalInterceptorBase.java:174)

at com.arjuna.ats.jta.cdi.transactional.TransactionalInterceptorRequired.doIntercept(TransactionalInterceptorRequired.java:53)

at com.arjuna.ats.jta.cdi.transactional.TransactionalInterceptorBase.intercept(TransactionalInterceptorBase.java:88)

at com.arjuna.ats.jta.cdi.transactional.TransactionalInterceptorRequired.intercept(TransactionalInterceptorRequired.java:47)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.reader.SimpleInterceptorInvocation$SimpleMethodInvocation.invoke(SimpleInterceptorInvocation.java:73)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.executeAroundInvoke(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:84)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.executeInterception(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:72)

at org.jboss.weld.interceptor.proxy.InterceptorMethodHandler.invoke(InterceptorMethodHandler.java:56)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.invoke(CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.java:79)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.invoke(CombinedInterceptorAndDecoratorStackMethodHandler.java:68)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.impl.RegistroSolicitudServiceImpl$Proxy$_$$_WeldSubclass.registrarSolicitud(Unknown Source)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.AbstractBeanInstance.invoke(AbstractBeanInstance.java:38)

at org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ProxyMethodHandler.invoke(ProxyMethodHandler.java:106)

at com.enesima.actualizacion.sisben.services.IRegistroSolicitudService$41413324$Proxy$_$$_WeldClientProxy.registrarSolicitud(Unknown Source)

this is the code

com.stellent.checkin.CheckIn service = new com.stellent.checkin.CheckIn();

com.stellent.checkin.CheckInSoap port = service.getCheckInSoap();

com.stellent.checkin.CheckInUniversalResult result = port.checkInUniversal(

dDocName,

dDocTitle,

dDocType,

dDocAuthor,

dSecurityGroup,

dDocAccount,

customDocMetaData,

file,

alternateFile,

extraProps);

can anybody help me?

Tagged:

Answers

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Mar 21, 2019 4:48AM

Hi,

I don't know Wildfly, but a quick google learned me that it is a third party JEE8 cabable application server.

You don't specify how the client is implemented. But I guess that the method you talk about is part of a Java application to be deployed on Wildfly.

Therefor, this is not a question for this forum. You could try the Webcenter Content forum, since you reference WCC (fka. UCM, fka. Stellent) API's.

You might also try the Wildfly forums.

What I'd do, by the way, is get the Checkin WSDL of WCC and create a MockService in SoapUI on it. Then direct your checkin code to the URL of the mock service and run it. In SoapUI you will then be able to introspect the received message to confirm the format (is it actually having an envelope)? Do so from Wildfly as well. Then you might have a problem with Wildfly. Also I'd try Glassfish and/or Weblogic with the same setup, to see if it's reproducable there. If so, then there might be something wrong with your application.

Regards,
    Martien