- 3,681,948 Users
- 2,238,133 Discussions
- 7,831,605 Comments
- 36 On-Premises Applications
- 34 E-Business Suite
- 1.5K Endeca Experience Management
- 1.4K Siebel
- 10.7K PeopleSoft Enterprise
- 176 On-Premises Infrastructure
- 48 Analytics Software
- 4 Application Development Software
- 1.7K Cloud Platform
- 700.3K Database Software
- 17.4K Enterprise Manager
- 1 Hardware
- 24 Infrastructure Software
- 13 Integration
- 16 Security Software
Help transferring domain name
I have been asking support by email for the last 3 days and getting the same stock response...
To transfer your domain to another registrar, you will need to provide the new registrar with your EPP Authorization Code. You will also need to unlock the domain registration.
1. Log into your account at http://dyn.com
2. Go to My Zones/Domains
3. Click on the Domain Registration link for the domain you wish to transfer out From here, you can obtain your Authorization Code, as well as unlock the domain.
I urgently need to get a domain name transferred across to another provider. The "lock" option, and an option to get an authorisation code is simply not there!
Does anybody know why the options are not available?