Invoking tuxedo service without using jolt — oracle-tech

Forum Stats

• 3,715,753 Users
  • 2,242,856 Discussions
  • 7,845,550 Comments

Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invoking tuxedo service without using jolt

3979465 Member Posts: 4
edited May 2019 in Tuxedo

Hi,

I have a service written in c, using the ATMI library, and sitting on Tuxedo environment.

The tuxedo is on my linux guest os.

I'm trying to invoke the service using a java client application which is on the host os without using JOLT or ATMI . Just want to send a socket to the tlistener.

Nevertheless i have a communication working between the host to guest and vica versa but I can't make it to work.

Can you help me?

Answers

• user9130018
    user9130018 Member Posts: 77 Blue Ribbon
    edited April 2019

If you want to call remote service "without using JOLT or ATMI" you can write some local tcp/ip daemon which will also be tuxedo client and will accept connections from java client and call local services:   host1: java ------> tcp/ip custom protocol -----> host2: listener = atmi tuxedo C/C++ client which will call services on host2 tuxedo domain.

Or perhaps you are trying to talk to the tlisten server?

3979465 Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your response,

Do you have an example for tcp/ip daemon in tuxedo client? or a tutorial to write one?

• user9130018
    user9130018 Member Posts: 77 Blue Ribbon
    edited May 2019

I wrote this at work so I don't own the source and I can't publish it. You can get some generic tcp/ip single threaded client/server and combine this with single-threaded tuxedo client or use multithreaded version of both of them. If you can write workstation or native tuxedo client you will be able to do the work