- 3,702,028 Users
- 2,239,548 Discussions
- 7,835,719 Comments
- 7 Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 3 Insurance
- 119 Oracle FLEXCUBE Core Banking
- 11 Oracle Insurance Policy Administration
- 389 On-Premises Infrastructure
- 126 Analytics Software
- 12 Application Development Software
- 1.7K Cloud Platform
- 700.4K Database Software
- 17.4K Enterprise Manager
- 47 Infrastructure Software
- 30 Integration
- 34 Security Software
Manage Password in bpm process or bpel
I need create a BPEL service witch need call a REST service.
The Rest Service required authentication in input .
My proplem is password field , How I manage the password without include password in the code?
Can I use an eis or similar as it is used for DB connections with DBAdapter?