- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
DNS Record Quota?
Does Dyn (at any subscription level) have a quota or restriction on the number of DNS records that can be added to a single zone?
In comparison, a competitor's product has a limit of 1000 records that is increased to 3500 for higher tiers.
I would like to ask if there are similar restrictions for Dyn's managed DNS services.