• 3,758,159 Users
  • 2,251,346 Discussions
  • 7,870,074 Comments

Discussions

Validation callback

Vinothnivas
Vinothnivas Member Posts: 13

Hi,

For custom validation for reassignment created a java callback, placed in the <FMW_HOME>/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1 and mentioned the full class name in the human task and deployed it. Restarted the server as well.

But the class is not reflecting and getting error as unable to find the class that i mentioned in the human task.

Let me know where to place the jar so it will be detected.

Thanks,

Vinoth

Answers

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Jun 11, 2019 2:16AM

Hi Vinoth,

...placed in the <FMW_HOME>/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1...
    1. Did you package the class into a .jar file?
    2. Did you run the ant script in that folder?

Regards,
    Martien

• Vinothnivas
    Vinothnivas Member Posts: 13
    edited Jun 12, 2019 2:46AM

Hi,

I have not run the ant script, please let me know which ant script to be run. But i restarted the server.

Thanks,

Vinoth

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Jun 12, 2019 7:02AM

Hi, Vinoth,

RUnning ANT is necessary, because that will add your jar file to the manifest of the oracle.soa.ext.jar, which essentially extends the classpath.

Navigate using Putty or similar tool, to $FMW_HOME/soa/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1. Upload your jar file to that folder. And using Putty run ant there.

To run ant you can set the wlsEnv.sh script like:

. $FMW_HOME/wlserver/server/bin/setWLSEnv.sh

Then run the ANT with the default build file:

.../fmw12c/soa/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1> antBuildfile: ..fmw12c/soa/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1/build.xml  [taskdef] Could not load definitions from resource net/sf/antcontrib/antlib.xml. It could not be found.create-manifest-jar:   [delete] Deleting:.../fmw12c/soa/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1/oracle.soa.ext.jar      [jar] Building MANIFEST-only jar: .../fmw12c/soa/soa/modules/oracle.soa.ext_11.1.1/oracle.soa.ext.jarBUILD SUCCESSFULTotal time: 0 seconds

You can ignore the 'Could not load definitions...' message.

Restart the server and it should work.

Regards,
    Martien