- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 533.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.5K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.2K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.7K Infrastructure Software
- 105K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Python3 Installation in Solaris 10
I have to installed Python 3.7 on the Solaris Machine (11) which actually running Python 2.7 Currently.
Till Now i have done this.
1. wget the Python 3.7.
2. Tried Configuring it using ./Configure. But it has failed .
no acceptable c compiler found in $path
3. i tried executing gcc but it gave me unknown command.
please share if any one has some pointer about this.
P.s : i have requirement to have both python version running.