- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.2K Intelligent Advisor
- 59 Insurance
- 534.1K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.6K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Can't start Oracle Enterprise Manager Webtier after enabling SSL with error "Cannot open wallet.."
I inherited a Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c R2 and am trying to enable SSL for several major ports so we can access OEM console via
I was following "EM13c, 12: How to configure the Oracle Enterprise Manager Management Service (OMS) with SSL Certificates (doc ID
2202569.1)" to use orapki to
1) create a wallet (with auto_login option),
2) generate a certificate request, sent to CA, get certificate (user, intermediate, and root) back.
3) Imported all the certificates successfully, and
4) configured httpd_em.conf, ssl.conf, and ssl_bip.conf (for all configuration at both server and instance level)
First I was able to start OMS with all components, however after I applied the latest patches (DB, WebLogic and OMS), i could not start Webtier up with "WebTier Could Not Be Started" message.
Looking through the $EM_BASE/em/gc_inst/user_projects/domains/GCDomain/servers/ohs1/logs/ohs1.log file I can see error message as following:
Server doc.gss.dte.cert.org:9851: Cannot open wallet file:/oracle/software/em/gc_inst/user_projects/domains/GCDomain/config/fmwconfig/components/OHS/instances/ohs1/keystores/console, unable to prompt for password. Enable it as an Auto Login or clear wallet or configure SSLPassPhraseDialog
However I know my oracle wallet was created a auto_login with both cwallet.sso and ewallet.p12 created in the wallet, and it worked for couple days.
I wonder why all the suddent it stopped working, did I miss anything here?