- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
ESC-Unable to automatically generate Lot expiry/lot retest sample in quality
Unable to automatically create Lot expiry / lot retest sample if sub-inventory is added to Inventory Validity Rule.
Steps to reproduce the issue.
1) Enable lot retest/expiry in specifications.
2) Create inventory validity rule with Inventory organisation, sub-inventory and locator . Enable auto create sample.
3) Run concurrent program Lot And Serial Date Notification. Log file is showing all the lot numbers required.
4) Samples are not created automatically
If the Inventory validity rule is created with Inventory organisation alone lot retest/expiry samples are getting created automatically on running the concurrent program Lot And Serial Date Notification.
Could you please suggest