- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 75 Insurance
- 537.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.7K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6.1K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.3K Infrastructure Software
- 105.4K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Calc Scripts in series through MAXL
This may be dumb question. When we execute a bunch of Calc scripts through MAXL, would they execute in serial or parallel?
What I mean is whether the calc script waits for the prior script to complete or just kicks off one after other without waiting?
I think they wait until prior script is completed.