- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 535.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.1K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.6K Cloud Platform
- 109.3K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71K Infrastructure Software
- 105.2K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Microservices in Oracle SOA Suite
Do you think that it is possible to build up application deployed in Oracle SOA Suite using SOA Suite components keeping Microservices architecture/principles.
I think some of them can be achieved.
- Reduce complexity through modularization, Do one thing and do it well is easy just keep SOA best practices in mind.
- Loose coupling can be achieved using JMS or EDN.
- Focus on business capabilities not technology layers is harder because Java orientation of SOA Suite.
- REST/JSON/XML can be used in SOA Suite
I can see problems with containerization too.
What is your opinion?