- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 73 Insurance
- 537.3K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
ERP bulk Integration using OIC fails with error that says the zip file has a invalid file with '.pro
I have requirement to import AR Invoices to Oracle Fusion(Release 19B) using OIC's bulk import option provided by the Oracle ERP adapter.
Following are the steps that I am following :
1. Using Stage File > Write file option write the RaInterfaceLinesAll.csv to a virtual location in ICS.
2. Write the property file named 'ArAutoinvoiceImport.properties' in the same virtual location using stage file .
3. Zip the RaInterfaceLinesAll.csv using stage File > Zip Files to location '/ICS/out'
4. Zip the property File using Stage File to same location '/ICS/Out'.
4. Invoke the ERP adapter > Select 'Import Bulk Data into Oracle ERP CLoud' option > Choose 'Import AutoInvoice' from the list of processes > Configure the Callback option
5. In the Map activity of ERP Adapter, I attached the File Reference of ZipPropertyFile and assigned the filename.
When i run the integration from OIC , the zip file gets uploaded to UCM and then the 'Load Interface File for Import ' ESS Job gets triggered. However, it ends in error soon after with the error message "The zip file contains data file with invalid extension:properties". I have attached the zip file and the property file, along with the log file .
Please advise as to what am i doing wrong and how i can i resolve this.
Thanks & Regards