- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.4K Intelligent Advisor
- 72 Insurance
- 537.2K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.6K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 6K Cloud Platform
- 109.6K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
registering functions from 1 db to another db using a link
Created a pl/sql function in database A and have registered it in admin layer. Now we need to register the same function in database B.
The function has been shared to database B via a db link, but can't seem to see it in database B to register it.
Any suggestions ?