- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
registering functions from 1 db to another db using a link
Created a pl/sql function in database A and have registered it in admin layer. Now we need to register the same function in database B.
The function has been shared to database B via a db link, but can't seem to see it in database B to register it.
Any suggestions ?