Forum Stats

• 3,757,031 Users
  • 2,251,186 Discussions
  • 7,869,694 Comments

Discussions

how to integrate wcc 12c with E Buisness suite (ERP) without applicaiton adaptor

4112807 Member Posts: 6
edited Nov 5, 2019 1:18PM in WebCenter Content

Hi Experts,

Please help me to learn how to integrate E business suite with WebCenter content 12c without using applicaiton adaptor.

Regards,

Answers

• Srinath Menon-Oracle
    Srinath Menon-Oracle Posts: 6,291 Employee
    edited Oct 20, 2019 9:29PM
    Please help me to learn how to integrate E business suite with WebCenter content 12c without using applicaiton adaptor.

I am not sure how would it be possible to integrate without adapter since all the relevant bridge / communication etc are routed using it. If you start building a solution I think it would be again an adaptor based one than a stand-alone.

• Amol Gavali
    Amol Gavali Member Posts: 124
    edited Oct 21, 2019 12:38PM

what are your use cases or requirements for EBS integration? We have some EBS integrations using custom components in UCM but our uses cases were not related to AP Automation.

If your use case are related to AP Automation then use AP Solution Accelerator

https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/content-management/oracle-ipm-ebusiness-integration-133084.pdf

Regards,

Amol Gavali

• ManojC
    ManojC Member Posts: 538
    edited Nov 5, 2019 1:18PM

Hi,

I assume that you are trying to attach the document link in EBS. I would recommend you to create a custom API on EBS side for the FND documents URL insert operation. You can integrate BPEL with webcenter content and invoke the EBS API to attach the document link or develop your own custom process outside of content server to attach it in EBS.

PS: I strongly advise not to use the direct EBS database operations from WebCenter Content since it would become cumbersome and won't provide a trace of what's happening behind the scene.

Regards,

Manoj