Discussions

Need Auth Code for transferring domain name

41352584135258 Posts: 2
edited June 30 in Dyn Community

My domain status = unlocked, however Auth Code = *locked*

Comment says: "

As per ICANN, the domain is prohibited from transfers for the following reason:

• Domain locked

For more information, see the ICANN policy. Please contact Customer Support for further inquiry or if you believe this is a mistake."

Tried [email protected] and [email protected] and no response from either.

Can someone, please, let me know how can I get the authorization code so that I can get my domain name registration moved to a different registrar....

Thanks in advance,

Nash at bgdsoftware dot com

RotBlitz

Answers

• Michael.R.Taylor-OracleMichael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 252 Employee
    edited November 2019

Hi @e564edc9-067e-431a-bc05-df2dd7526e1f,

I have added you as a friend. Please accept and DM me with your username, domain in question and ticket number you received when contacting support and I will follow up on your behalf.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn

RotBlitz
  • 41352584135258 Posts: 2
    edited November 2019

Mike - thanks for responding. I've no idea how to either accept your friend request (I did however have an option to invite you... which I did) or DM you (assuming that option might be available once you have a connection to someone) - went through whatever options are available, and can't see anything along those lines (ie "friend invitations" to accept or direct message some other user).

Automatically assigned DYN Case: 01159869

Domain: bgdsoftware.com

Let me know what else might be needed... or email me directly (OP) - that always works...

cheers,

Nash

• Hi,

I would also like to migrate to another registrar, and would appreciate very much if you could provide me with the Auth-ID.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Luis

• Michael.R.Taylor-OracleMichael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 252 Employee
    edited June 30

Hi Luis,

As of December 2019, all domain registrations have migrated to name.com. We're no longer offering domain registrations. Please use the following link to claim your domain with name.com and manage your services, including migration:  https://www.name.com/welcome-to-name?cb=dyn_domino

Please note, Oracle/Dyn are no longer able to access or maintain your domains.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn