- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
We had 18.104.22.168 installed and configured working fine, configured with Oracle HTTP server.
It was re-configured with IIS as the WebServer.
Now when we go to reconfigure with Oracle HTTP server all the ports for the products point to 19000 in the config utility.
How can we re-configure with Oracle HTTP server?