Forum Stats

• 3,873,344 Users
  • 2,266,537 Discussions
  • 7,911,514 Comments

Discussions

Unable to save the Employee Feedback DFF in the Overall Summary for Performance Document

Jeeva R
Jeeva R Member Posts: 12 Red Ribbon
edited Dec 1, 2019 12:58PM in HCM Cloud Service

Hello,

We have created an employee feedback DFF in the overall summary section for PD where an employee can provide his final feedback from the DFF drop down.

Employee can select values from the drop down.

Issue is to save this feedback after selecting the drop down. We want something like save or submit button where the employee feedback is saved.(or something better)

We can use customization to make the save button appear near the acknowledgement button. But this button will be available on all the pages.

We want to save this employee feedback.

We do not know how to achieve this.

Anyone please support us.

Regards,

Deepthi

pastedImage_5.png

Jeeva R

Answers

• Mobin.E -Oracle
    Mobin.E -Oracle Member Posts: 22 Employee
    edited Nov 28, 2019 9:30PM

1) Can you enter the value of DFF Emp Feedback and click on Acknowlege and see if it is saving the DFF tables ?

2) The other option wouldbe to display the button conditionally using EL expressionto make it  appearing on certain tasks only

PS - Once you move to mobile responsive UI, I believe DFF would appear as a seperate section and cannot be included within another section like Overall  or competency as currently in the screenshot.

Jeeva R
  • Jeeva R
    Jeeva R Member Posts: 12 Red Ribbon
    edited Dec 1, 2019 7:22AM

Hello Mobin,

Thanks for your reply.

1) I tried clicking on Acknowledge button and checked whether the DFF would get saved or not. But it did not get saved. Rather there was a warning message displaying whether the changes must be saved or not.

2) Display button in the sense the Save button?

Regards,

Deepthi

• Mobin.E -Oracle
    Mobin.E -Oracle Member Posts: 22 Employee
    edited Dec 1, 2019 12:58PM

Hi Deepthi ,

#1 looks to be not an option based on your response.

#2. Use page customization to display the Save button ( say in all cases )

However, like I said, once you move to mobile RUI ( which should happened fairly soon now ) this option may not be available.

Regards

Mobin