• 3,769,802 Users
  • 2,253,023 Discussions
  • 7,875,210 Comments

Discussions

Oracle Hyperion Workspace - not able to add new schedule to reporting job

3819360 Member Posts: 6
edited Dec 12, 2019 10:53AM in EPM System Infrastructure

Hi,

We are facing  facing strange issue , while creating new schedule for existing reporting job in Hyperion Web Work space. the existing events are not visible while creating new schedule,

Since the Time Events are not selected while creating schedule, the schedule creation failing with error. Attached screenshots. we tried this option with admin user also, getting the same error.

Anyone has encountered the similar issue.  assistance on this issue will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Satya

Answers

• Krishna Kumar K P-Oracle
    Krishna Kumar K P-Oracle Member Posts: 420 Employee
    edited Dec 12, 2019 7:17AM

Hi Satya,

You could check the if there are any events with null name/no name in the Manage event list in workspace ->Navigate->Schedule->Manage Events.

If so delete it and then check.

Thanks,

KK

Please give it a try and mark as Correct Answer, if this solves your issue/inquiry for others to get the benefit of.

Did Your Question Get Answered in My Oracle Support Community (Doc ID 1180503.1)

3819360 Member Posts: 6
    edited Dec 12, 2019 10:53AM

Hi KK,

Thanks for your reply, i have verified this already , the events are there with full name in  workspace ->Navigate->Schedule->Manage Events.  Even i tried to create public recurring event. The events are not visible while creating schedule. In Dev, this is working fine, UAT i am facing this issue.

Regards

Satya