- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.7K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.8K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.4K Cloud Platform
- 109.2K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.9K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Personal data protection
I read about the Oracle Cloud Free Database and I would like to know how data are protected.
I would like to start to develop an application, but I have to store some sensitive data and I don't know if I can write these data in a free database.
How are the Oracle rules about sensitive data stored in its cloud? Are my data subjected to Cloud Act also if I don't live in USA?