Forum Stats

• 3,824,981 Users
  • 2,260,447 Discussions
  • 7,896,369 Comments

Discussions

Help wanted in Configure Oracle Stream Analytics 19.1

P.Huang
P.Huang Member Posts: 51 Blue Ribbon

Hi, I am trying to install/configure Oracle Stream Analytics 19.1 in my lab and facing problem in performing the system configuration, i.e.,

config_screen.png

(note sure what to to put in each box)

I am using the installation guide provided: https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/fusion-middleware/osa/19.1/install/launching-and-terminating-oracle-stream-analyti…

My step:

1. Download OSA, OSA-Kafka and OSA-Spark from edelivery

2. unzip osa-spark to /opt/spark, update the database connection string and run

sudo /opt/spark/sbin/start-master.sh

sudo /opt/spark/sbin/start-slave.sh spark://10.0.2.15:7077

spark.png

3. unzip osa-kafka and start the kafka

[[email protected] osa]$ ss -anp |grep 2181

tcp              LISTEN                 0                   50                                                                                *:2181                                                        *:*                                                  

tcp              ESTAB                  0                   0                                                                             [::1]:2181                                                    [::1]:60730                                              

tcp              ESTAB                  0                   0                                                                             [::1]:60730                                                   [::1]:2181                               users:(("java",pid=11232,fd=90))

tcp              TIME-WAIT              0                   0                                                                [::ffff:10.0.2.15]:33394                                      [::ffff:10.0.2.15]:2181                                               

[[email protected] osa]$

4. Start OSA and log in to the application (with osaadmin account)

5. Attempt to configure the system setting and got stuck. (see screenshot 1) Not sure what to specify for the YARN. (also attempted with spark standalone, but upon click "Save" the screen either complains can not connect to server or just freeze)

Environment:

• running Oracle Linux 7.7x64
  • hostname: oel2, 10.0.2.15
  • firewall off, selinux off
  • All component is running on running on the same host
Tagged: