• 3,728,127 Users
  • 2,245,554 Discussions
  • 7,853,345 Comments

Discussions

Unable to renew the service

ghizhola
ghizhola Member Posts: 1
edited February 2020 in Dyn Community

I am getting the following error even if I use my card or Paypal as well.

Order has been processed

We are eager to have your business!

Order has “Failed” but you may repeat the checkout process if you believe there could've been error in your payment details.

I have tried both my card and Paypal option but both failed. Please renew my service urgently.

Best regards,

Imran Saeed

Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle

Answers

• Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle
    Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle Posts: 255 Employee
    edited January 2020

Hi @ghizhola,

This is a user to user support forum for help in troubleshooting, setting up your services and answering questions. Please submit a ticket to [email protected] via the email your account is associated with and our support teams will be able to assist. You can share your ticket number here and I can follow up with support on your behalf. I have added you as a friend, please accept and DM me your ticket number.

Mike

Oracle + Dyn

4195952 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020

I'm having the same issue, too.  Please note if you go to the Support page, the "[email protected]" support e-mail address is not on the page.  You should add it.   The only message is "Pay us if you want support", which is particularly frustrating if you're having a payment problem.

4195952 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020

After creating a ticket, the e-mail back from Support suggested turning off VPN.  That worked.

Michael.R.Taylor-Oracle