Forum Stats

• 3,814,351 Users
  • 2,258,865 Discussions
  • 7,892,678 Comments

Discussions

WSM-02302 Failed to access document repository due to underlying error "Server is being shut down"

Sanae
Sanae Member Posts: 49 Red Ribbon
edited Feb 5, 2020 12:22PM in SOA Suite Discusssions

Hello,

For a specific service in production environment , i have the following error :

OSB-380000: java.io.IOException: oracle.wsm.common.sdk.WSMException: WSM-07620 : Agent cannot enforce policies due to either failure in retrieving polices or error in validations, detail= "WSM-02302 Failed to access document repository due to underlying error "Server is being shut down" ".

pastedImage_0.png

What that's mean , please ?

Thanks,

Best Regards ,

Sanae

Answers

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Feb 4, 2020 8:45AM

Hi Sanae,

Do you have a domain that has a shared, and thus separate OWSM Policy Manager server/cluster? Or do you have a domain with a combined OSB cluster (or soasuite cluster )?

I think that this means that the domain is being shutdown and the policy manager server is being shutdown, while the OSB server is still running and trying to enforce a policy.

Kind regards,
    Martien

• Sanae
    Sanae Member Posts: 49 Red Ribbon
    edited Feb 5, 2020 11:33AM

Hi Martien, 

Bedankt voor je feedback

We have  a domain with OSB Cluster and SOA Cluster , like that : 

pastedImage_1.png

Normally , in production environment , the domain is running and all the managed servers

pastedImage_2.png

Really , i dont' have any information about OWSM Policy Manager server/cluster .How can i check the status  , please ?

Great thanks ,

Kind Regards ,

Sanae

• Martien van den Akker
    Martien van den Akker Member Posts: 2,776 Bronze Crown
    edited Feb 5, 2020 12:22PM

Hi Sanae,

Je maakt vorderingen met je Nederlands! Goed zo!

I think you should read this blog: https://blogs.oracle.com/soa/soa-suite-12c%3a-topology-suggestions

The thing is that both OSB and SOA make use of OWSM. If you have only SOA or only OSB in your domain, then you can use the Server Group SOA-MGD-SVRS for SOA servers and OSB-MGD-SVRS-COMBINED for OSB. Using these server groups (which are the default when creating your domain) the domain configurator will target the OWSM Policy Manger to the SOA or OSB cluster. In your case you have a combined domain, with both SOA and OSB, so probably the OWSM PM is targeted to both clusters. And as mentioned in the blog OWSM PM should be targeted to only one cluster within a domain. It is a sort of Singleton service.

In your case you should have a separate WSM PM cluster and target the SOA and OSB servers wit the SOA-MGD-SVRS-ONLY and OSB-MGD-SVRS-ONLY server groups respectively.

I'm guessing this might be the problem. You can list the server group memberships with a wlst script I described here: https://blog.darwin-it.nl/2018/11/list-server-group-memberships-of-your.html.  The article also mentions the getServerGroups() and setServerGroups() methods that should allow you to reassign the servergroups. However, the targetting has been done, so I'm not sure if it easy to reconfigure this.

What you could try is to add a new WSM_PM cluster, and add a managed server to it with server group WSMPM-MAN-SVR. See https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/fusion-middleware/12.2.1.3/wldtr/fusion-middleware-product-templates.html#GUID-C12… .

Then re-assign the OSB and SOA servers to their respective -ONLY servergroups.

If that works, then check the deployment targetting of the WSM_PM server(s) and untarget those from the OSB and SOA Servers.

Update and restart your domain. But first do a cold backup of your domain when trying this.

Kind regards,
    Martien

• User_WFPU0
    User_WFPU0 Member Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Please check this error also it is related to approval cycle