- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 63 Insurance
- 536.4K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.3K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.8K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.1K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
What causes EXPLAIN audit action?
I have audit records in my DB audit trail (traditional, not unified) with ACTION/ACTION_NAME = 50/EXPLAIN.
I wonder what exact statement causes these audit records to be logged?
If I run a EXPLAIN PLAN FOR ... I don't see such records in the audit trail.