• 3,871,967 Users
  • 2,266,360 Discussions
  • 7,911,017 Comments

Discussions

Drill through feature does not work

Hussein Mahmoud
Hussein Mahmoud Member Posts: 26 Red Ribbon
edited Feb 11, 2020 3:51AM in Financial Data Management

When upload the data via flat file everything going well with green check, and all drill through configuration done properly , but it dose not work on the data form .

find attached screenshot

Please advise

RL d.PNG

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JohnGoodwin
    JohnGoodwin Member Posts: 30,471 Blue Diamond
    edited Feb 6, 2020 4:47AM

Check the drill through region that has been created in Calc Manager - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/saas/enterprise-performance-management-common/ecalc/drill_through.html

It might be the drill through region does not match the pov in the form.

Cheers

John

• Hussein Mahmoud
    edited Feb 6, 2020 7:56AM

Thank you john,
    I want to create drill through from data management to data forms , i tried to follow your instruction ,
    please check the below screenshot, as you see level 0 flag is false is it related?
    however when i change the flag to true and load the data again it turn to false automatically!advise

is there any

RL d2.PNG

• JohnGoodwin
    edited Feb 6, 2020 10:23AM

In your application options, if you have drill through from summary set to Yes then the Level 0 Flag will be set to false as you want to drill at parent levels.

If you don't see the drill through option in a form then it is more than likely your drill definition doesn't match the form.

• Hussein Mahmoud
    edited Feb 9, 2020 4:58AM

Thank you john,
    the drill through definition matched, and all configurations are right.

However the problem with the shared hierarchy in entity dimension the FDM don't accept drill through region when you have alternative hierarchy ,

2020-02-06 09:06:03,552 ERROR [AIF]: Cannot Update Drill Through URL. Essbase Error(1200618): Unable to resolve duplicate member name ["Reload Logistics_MAURITIUS"] on line [1]

this was the problem and when i delete the alternative hierarchy it works properly , is there any advise for this problem?

• JohnGoodwin
    edited Feb 9, 2020 7:48AM

Have a read of the support doc - "FCCS-CAN NOT DRILL THROUGH FROM FCCS FOR BASE SHARED ENTITY MEMBERS. ERROR: Cannot Create Drill Through URL. Essbase Error(1200618): Unable to resolve duplicate member name ["XXXXX"] on line [1] (Doc ID 2569951.1)"

• Hussein Mahmoud
    edited Feb 9, 2020 7:54AM

I read it  already, but this made the drill through function does not work, i need to check the entity to drill through region.

• JohnGoodwin
    edited Feb 9, 2020 11:05AM Answer ✓

you can turn off the the drill-through creation from Data Management and update the region in Calc Manager to fit your purpose, alternatively log it with Oracle.