- 3,701,027 Users
- 2,239,262 Discussions
- 7,834,978 Comments
- 5 Industry Applications
- 3.1K Intelligent Advisor
- 3 Insurance
- 119 Oracle FLEXCUBE Core Banking
- 11 Oracle Insurance Policy Administration
- 339 On-Premises Infrastructure
- 114 Analytics Software
- 8 Application Development Software
- 1.7K Cloud Platform
- 700.3K Database Software
- 17.4K Enterprise Manager
- 40 Infrastructure Software
- 28 Integration
- 29 Security Software
OSB 12c Database Adapter Timeout Set Is Not Working
We are facing this issue in OSB 12c (18.104.22.168) with the Database adapter. Database adapter is not getting timed out until unless database made timeout or give response back. Until that Threads will be waiting and getting stuck threads and eventually severs are going to warning state.
JTC timeout is set to 300 sec, but still database adapter is not taking this settings.
Tried below options:
1. Setting QueryTimeout in JCA
2. Statement Timeout in DataSource
Both did not work.
Can anyone help on this? How to set timeout for database adapter, so that thread will be terminated once it reaches timeout settings?